I've Got A New Man In My Life!

constantine03

Fishaholic
Reaction score
I love him already! :hyper:

Hawksface.jpg

He's 5 years old. A Canadian Warmblood x Saddlebred. His previous owner called him 'Hawk.' I'm not a huge fan of that name though. What do you think he looks like? Help please!

Horses009.jpg

Horses008.jpg

Horses001.jpg

Horses002.jpg

He's going to the trainer on Wednesday and will be there for 60 days. It just kills me! It's like getting a new car and not being able to drive it!! The trainer's 3 1/2 hours away, so I'll only be able to make it up a few times in that period...but at least he'll be quite the gentleman when he gets home. :)

So...now...help me name him!!!

He is stunning, and I like the name, you are lucky to have such a magnificent creature to look after :)

is not very original but maybe - gandalf? or misty or pebble. i'm not very good with nameing. nice horse. congrats.

Ahhh its unlucky to change a horses name!! And I believe all that superstitious nonsense-hence why I have a horse called Eric!

He is absolutely GORGEOUS!!! His nose looks so soft and touchable....he reminds me of moonlight, so I'll suggest these... Rishima(Hindi name meaning moonbeam)Mizuki( Japanese word meaning "beautiful moon")Kamaria( Swahili, meaning "like the moon") or Chandra (Hindi myth name referring to a god of the moon)....I'd love to have a horse!!!

Looks like a blue to me or is that too boring.

Ahhh its unlucky to change a horses name!! And I believe all that superstitious nonsense-hence why I have a horse called Eric!

I've heard this. I asked about it on a horse forum, and they all said that they all change their horses names. :)

I know this may sound kind of... unoriginal, but how about Grey? It's a soothing name that seems to support his attitude in the pictures (and his color!). :)

Grey is cute...but I'm looking for something that I can pair with a registered name. I thought about Oskie because I go to U of I and our mascot used to be the Chief-- "Chief Illiniwek's Oskie Wow-Wow"-- until they made us get rid of him (racial discrimination :dunno:). Then I could use the full name as his registered name and Oskie as his barn name. I also thought about naming him Eros, and listing his registered name as "To Eros is Equine." I dunno. The first fits him a bit better as he'll be registered as a Pinto, but I'm not 100% sold on calling him Oskie (pronounced "aw-ski").

he looks like a

shadow chaser/grazer

or maybe

cloud chaser/grazer

or maybe

Steel warrior

silly idea i know lol

Dante as in Dantes peak
Merlin as in merlins magic
Oberon as in oberon king of fairies... :)

Most reactions

Back