Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Leafy?

• Forest Hump?

• Or something you came up with?

• Total voters
Sure, Uncle Gazzo (bad *COUGH* influence on my kid...) :lol: kidding :lol: Pics soon, just when mum's able.

I Demand "Forest Hump", I sha'll call you to war if you do not. We can discuss this at the united Fishkeeper Nation
edit: my spelling - Gazzo Gazoo

How did you know I was going to be a bad influence? I can't even spell my own name! :S The next thing I'll be doing is giving bad advice telling little Zylon,"don't school, pick on weaker tankmates, and eat all the fatty bloodworms you want".

.... on second thought, maybe it would be best if jr. is never told about me. :byebye:

Sure, Uncle Gazzo (bad *COUGH* influence on my kid...) :lol: kidding :lol: Pics soon, just when mum's able.

I Demand "Forest Hump", I sha'll call you to war if you do not. We can discuss this at the united Fishkeeper Nation
edit: my spelling - Gazzo Gazoo

How did you know I was going to be a bad influence? I can't even spell my own name! :S The next thing I'll be doing is giving bad advice telling little Zylon,"don't school, pick on weaker tankmates, and eat all the fatty bloodworms you want".

.... on second thought, maybe it would be best if jr. is never told about me. :byebye:

His name is actually spelt with an X, but don't worry, s/he knows the deal! Seems to like you, the little bugger!

That's going to be my second leaf, don't worry.

Most reactions

Back