Its Still Cloudy!

D4N

Fishaholic
Reaction score
i have put thwt Aqua Safe stuff in and 8 hours later it is still cloudy. Am i doin some thing wrong?:blush:

it is a 58L tank Internal filter Rena Filstar i2
do u need any more info?

can any 1 help plz?

Aqua Safe gets rid of harmful metals, chlorine and chloramine. Is this a newly set up tank? Tank can go cloudy when setting up a new tank due to the substrate. Some substrates are worse than others at clouding up a tank. It should clear aventually.

Aqua Safe gets rid of harmful metals, chlorine and chloramine. Is this a newly set up tank? Tank can go cloudy when setting up a new tank due to the substrate. Some substrates are worse than others at clouding up a tank. It should clear aventually.

yes it is new tank just got this morning but my other 1 cleared stright away after about 30mins

is my filter any good?

Sorry, I don't have any experience with that filter. Did it come with the tank? Does this new tank have the same substrate as your other tank? Maybe it just needs time. Some tanks take days to clear.

is it the tank from pets@home??????

filter is ok with ur size tank - i put carbon inside my filter = cleared within 9 hrs

maybe try that - i used another piece of carbon for another filter and this worked for me - but can be an algae bloom if the water looks "milky" and this DOES sort itself out

carbon in filters rock!

my tank was cloudy due to substrate, put in carbon filter pads (couldnt find any filter pads to fit mine so elastic banded them round the pump outlets!) cleared within 10 hrs!

Most reactions

Back