Its Raining!

How can you have sweets last you all day Daz.....I's get both eyes on them and grab quick :lol: :lol:

As for Diva.....pop this up
Ilovemystinkydog.jpg

Here in Gaitherburg, Maryland US it's not raining, temp is about 76 degrees, not much humidity, it's about 5:00 pm and I am stuck here at work. No chocolate here either my stash is gone :unsure:

How can you have sweets last you all day Daz.....I's get both eyes on them and grab quick :lol: :lol:

Ilovemystinkydog.jpg
:lol: :lol: took her for a long walk today 3 hours and she is zonked completely, drank most of the swamp water she jumped into today and then half the bath water when she got in and chucked it up everywhere and then since her gut had allowed most to filter through her kidneys she pee'd on the floor as couldnt wait to get outside, now lying down blowing bubbles of :sick:

Here in Gaitherburg, Maryland US it's not raining, temp is about 76 degrees, not much humidity, it's about 5:00 pm and I am stuck here at work. No chocolate here either my stash is gone :unsure:

I would share but his highness is on his way home now.......so I've scoffed the lot :lol: :lol: :lol:

Ilovemystinkydog.jpg
:lol: :lol: took her for a long walk today 3 hours and she is zonked completely, drank most of the swamp water she jumped into today and then half the bath water when she got in and chucked it up everywhere and then since her gut had allowed most to filter through her kidneys she pee'd on the floor as couldnt wait to get outside, now lying down blowing bubbles of :sick:

Oh Daz.......you really need to take better care of your little princess. Try some peppermint!!!!!!

this thread has nothing to do with fish.

lock this thread now, mods!!

:shifty: :shifty: :shifty: :shifty: :shifty:

:p :p :p :p

as it happens it a large bag of mixed mints ive got here :good: it wasnt my fault, i took her with a friends dog and this dog will swim in lava if it had the chance and diva follows suit as she aint too bright bless her :lol: :lol:

I've got a bigger one that you so
razz.gif
razz.gif
razz.gif

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

as it happens it a large bag of mixed mints ive got here :good: it wasnt my fault, i took her with a friends dog and this dog will swim in lava if it had the chance and diva follows suit as she aint too bright bless her :lol: :lol:

Ahhhhh.......so it was peer pressure.....that's the worst!!!!! :lol: :lol:

well its raining off and on, my dad and husband just ripped a broken belt out of my washer and replaced it. my son is trying to find all his crayons.

and I am on here :)

tenke, I am glad the babies got to you ok! :)

lol i think this is the best thread. sit back and talk to ur frends..... Ahhh..... CHOCOLATE..... Now im hungry. and i just ate dinner lol. oh, and i kno this probably ruins ur little party, but can some of u guys help me on my thread in Commom Live Bearers? the threads called 'Questions on my fish'. oh and i liv in Glens Falls New York, its not rainin here! :p :p :p

lol i think this is the best thread. sit back and talk to ur frends..... Ahhh..... CHOCOLATE..... Now im hungry. and i just ate dinner lol. oh, and i kno this probably ruins ur little party, but can some of u guys help me on my thread in Commom Live Bearers? the threads called 'Questions on my fish'. oh and i liv in Glens Falls New York, its not rainin here! :p :p :p

omg lol i live actually 5 minutes from you in queensbury
feel free to pm me

hasn't rained down here in a while, but i expect some is coming soon....glad im in spain for 3 weeks soon :D

hasn't rained down here in a while, but i expect some is coming soon....glad im in spain for 3 weeks soon :D
well its nice here today, even though a bit windy, oh the spare time have to be on here, NOT!!!!!! :hyper:

lol ah wel... i should be revising for an important A Level tomorrow, but id much rather be on here talking about the weather...i mean who wouldnt lol!!!

Well Im trying desperately to take a photo of my White Peacock Endlers to put on Ebay but the blinkin things wont stay still long enough. :angry:

Most reactions

Back