It’s National Cheeseburger Day!

Fishmanic

TFF Contest Czar
Staff member
Global Moderator ⚒️
Tank of the Month 🏆
Reaction score
Many Mcdonald locations are selling double cheeseburgers for 50 cents. Cant beat that deal. (you must buy via the McDonalds app) And many other places have super deals too. So how are YOU celebrating National Cheeseburger Day?
IMG_3737.jpeg

Last edited:
I know where I have my lunch tomorrow then...

Maccas in Australia? McDo (or McDough) in Quebec.

I will celebrate by ignoring the holiday so I can live to ignore many more National Cheeseburger Days.

Maccas in Australia? McDo (or McDough) in Quebec.

I will celebrate by ignoring the holiday so I can live to ignore many more National Cheeseburger Days.
Yeah Maccas is short for McDonalds.
HJ's is short for Hungry jacks (aka Burger King in the US).

I will ignore the food too because I'm unable to tolerate dairy or wheat & gluten, which covers more than half the food in a Maccas cheeseburger.

The best Cheezzzz !!! Burgers, comes out of my smoker. Once in a while I got to do it, no matter ho much job it is.

Home made ground roast beef meat, broiled with hickory smoke and beefsteak spice, Monterey Jack cheese, served on big sesame bread buns.

With all the imaginable outfit you can use to dress that up.

I Hope I live long enough to make some more.

I have not had a cheeseburger since my triple vessel cardiac bypass surgery in 1998. I still miss them.

I have not had a cheeseburger since my triple vessel cardiac bypass surgery in 1998. I still miss them.
As long as you eat healthy most of the time, do regular exercise, avoid smoking and alcohol, and keep your stress down, I don't think the odd burger would hurt too much, maybe once or thrice a year. The problems occur if you eat the ones from the fast food shops on a regular basis. Home made burgers are normally fine due to the lack of preservatives and healthier food you put on it.

Most reactions

Back