It's Done!

chrisrm

Fish Addict
Reaction score
ive finished setting up my 700l tank! :D after all the drilling, running wires, setting up lights, setting up filters, transfering filters, rinsing sand soaking wood moving the thing (by myself) an inch at a time back aganced the wall! :S

its now full of water waiting to get up to temprature :hyper:

Ive had to put plastic/ silk plants in there at the moment as my sev eats anything real and the wood i was soaking decided it was gonna start floating, does anyone know how long it will take to sink again, or should i weigh it down?

ill prob add the fish tomorow (after i catch them!) i hadent thought about that till now!

oh well its gonna be another long day!! :lol:

Great to hear its all set up Chris.

Can't wait to see some pictures! :snap:

James. :good:

Wow, that must be something like a 6x2x2? Your Sevs and any other fish getting the upgrade will love you forever!
w00t.gif

looking good!! love the wood :)
im sure youll keep us all posted. i know im in suspense :hyper:
cheers

Oh wow, thats a nice tank. This will look fantastic when complete. Can't wait to see this when stocking is finished. What do you plan on putting in there?

Oh wow, thats a nice tank. This will look fantastic when complete. Can't wait to see this when stocking is finished. What do you plan on putting in there?
at the minuite there is...

1 x Green Terror
1 x Red Spotted Severum
1 x Firemouth
10 x Colombian Tetra
4 x The Deamon Eartheater

im going to add...

1 x True Parrot Cichlid (if i can gver find one)
And another 10 x colombian tetra

Looks good!

Just a tip. When you post photos, copy and paste the code inside and including the
tags. It will post the photo directly then :good:

Most reactions

Back