It’s been 84 years….

Think yellow and blue go really well together so something like Msobo Magunga would look cool.

You still thinking 4 groups with the petricola?
I think so - I'm not sure which 4 yet though. Which ones I want change quite regularly and its interesting how one choice can effect others. I nearly got Msobo Magunga at the weekend but some of the fish were flashing in the tank, not really sure how you explain that at Wharf. One tank did have a dead fish in as well but I asked the guy if I should be worried and he said every time they make a sale the hierarchy gets thrown out and they often lose one or two which makes sense (tragic as it is!). But yeah just with the flashing I left them, quite tempted by Labeotropheus - an LFS near me has some nice Thumbi Wests in but not sure if I like them or if they are just 'there' got to take my car to a garage near that one tomorrow so might stick my head in.

how about horizontal on the back in the center???

Thats a good idea - might be able to hide most of it behind the rocks on the left - I've been obsessing about not having the wire too prominent but better a wire than the full heater.

if you have enough cord, you could run the cord down a back corner, then along the bottom in the back...to the center... I also thought the rocks would do a nice job of hiding it...

Unbelievably I have finally got fish in my impossible dream tank! Now home to 6 Chindingo Socolofi, bit too young to sex bit suspecting 3 male 3 female.

84 years is an exaggeration but sure you’ll get the meme it has been 15 months since I bought the tank though haha!

View attachment 331359

Wills
Absolutely beautiful! I'm so happy for you and glad you've got your dream tank to enjoy. Nothing beats looking at a tank and being thrilled with the way it turned out!

Most reactions

Back