It Took Two Hours To Water Change

might try the phyon but not sure me tap will fit the connectors

might try the phyon but not sure me tap will fit the connectors
U can DIY a python and get all the bits from B&Q. I've made one and it works, tho it is a bit slow... but it does mean that I dont have to lift buckets to empty and re-fill. Once I get the 240L tank into full swing I reckon it's gonna be a godsend!

its a great idea me thinks
would defo save time but i like to conditioner my water in the buckets and add epson salt sometimes

pythons seem like alot of effort .... i might give it a try

um i broke it when i was free running... duno i u no what a cheat gainer is but.... its hard.... i did one, was so pleased i tried it again and failed :(

To be honest you don';t need the full python IMO, just get a hose pipe with a tap connect , stick one end on the tap and one end in the tank with something heavy on it to stop the hose coming out of your tank. Turn the tap on full until you the buibbles come outin the water. once the bubles stop quickly take the connecter of the tap and the water will flow. Doddle.

oh and i can empty half my tank so about 50galon in about 20-30minutes.

im a younging and i lift weights as my sport, i have a 10 gallon bucket i use, i can do a 20 percent water change on my moms 50 gallon tank in about 15 minutes :)

I use a python, i just sit back and let the tank empty (if you have the end of the hosepipe at the level you want to drop the water to it stops there) then i add my dechlor and let it fill back up slowly.

No effort at all. Also, i have my python running down the stairs into the kitchen so i get really good suction and i can vac my sand with it as well :)

i stick my hose on my power head and dangle the hose out the window opposite the tank then just sit back and wait untill its at the point where i want it to be , then just attach it to the tap and fill back up and do everything from there lol it takes me about 3 quarters of an hour to do that but i do a 3 month big clean that takes me a about 6 hours lol sometimes more as i have a really touchy back (due to a bad accident at work in 2001 and ive lost the curvature of the lower spine) im up and down the ladders nearly on top of the tank to reach in to the bottom lol it stands to the top of the glass 5ft2 lol

:D sort ov like the video :p

but i succeeded once.....

and a cheat is a differnt type of gainer...

lol ive got loadsa videos on fb and youtube............. please dont asume i suck at free running... veryone makes mistakes

Most reactions

Back