It Should Not Be Allowed !

Update,

I have not been intouch with the store yet but will do so tomorrow, I only found out last Friday that I am suffering from Bells Palsy, which has been very painfull. I left work early yesterday and have only been in for a few hours today. The medication seems to be kicking in now so hopefully I will be feeling a lot beeter tomorrow.

I will update what has happened and if I need to go to stage 2 of my plan.

Thats disgusting,why on earth would anyone want to buy that?

The problem is that a lot of people don't realise what is done to the fish to get the markings on in the first place. I mentioned it to a couple of people on Sunday and they thought they where bred like that!!

I think that if enough peple realise about the problem then they will make the decision not to buy and if there are no buyers then the shops will not sell them.

i told my lfs i wasnt going back if he had dyed parrot fish let alone tatooed word n pics on them, he was un aware of ppl tatooing hearts etc on fish but aware of dyed fish, he says he will nt be getting them in =]

That's what i hope will happen in this case. i realise that if he does decide not to stock them again that he will have to sell the existing stock, just hope they get a good home.

Most reactions

Back