Is this okay for a betta?

bettacrazy said:
asmack said:
It was $29.95 Canadian dollars. We always pay more... :(
wow... only 29.95?? i live in a small city in ontario, and the pet shops around here sell that for at least 34.95. i really love the tank. when i first saw them at the pet stores i wanted one.. but since i got a free 15 gallon tank (i've finally put dividers in and will cycle the tank soon... so i can put my healthy bettas in there)... now i really really want one!! i absolutely love the blue!!! :cool:
It was on sale... :p

Anyway, what color of betta do you people think I should get for my purple tank and purple gravel?

that such a good idea having a betta cam. now you can look at your fishy while youre at work and stuff, maybe you can even look at it on your cell phone while you are walking around. i'm gonna get one of those for my tank back home so i can see them at college!!!!!! No more missing the fishies. :D Does the camera have to be really close to the comuter or can you get a wire and run it away from the comp?

kaley822 said:
that such a good idea having a betta cam. now you can look at your fishy while youre at work and stuff, maybe you can even look at it on your cell phone while you are walking around. i'm gonna get one of those for my tank back home so i can see them at college!!!!!! No more missing the fishies. :D Does the camera have to be really close to the comuter or can you get a wire and run it away from the comp?
I've got a 6 feet long FireWire (IEEE-1394) cable running to my camcorder. You can get up to 15 feet, I think...

Very nice Betta/starter tank. best deal I have seen in a long while. At that price I had to buy 5 :unsure:

thanks for the plug asmack. great buy and the filter is actually pretty nice

Something terrible happened while I was on vacation. My digital camera and camcorder (which doubled as my webcam) got damaged beyond repair. So that means I will have to postpone the live bettacam indefinitely. Sorry, folks... :(

And to think I went to the trouble of even registering a domain name. Oh well. It was only $5.99/year...

Most reactions

Back