Is This Fin Rot?

Status
Not open for further replies.
glad to be of USEFUL help. esp. this time of year with people cleaning out garages and basements you are certain to find a great deal!
and indeed it does look by your sig. pic that his little tail is healing. the "clearish" bits where the chunk is missing is indeed new growth...it'll color up eventually.
with all the fuss this thread has caused, he seems to me to look very well cared for. next time, no plastic plants :)
all the best and good luck on your finals!!!
cheers

glad to be of USEFUL help. esp. this time of year with people cleaning out garages and basements you are certain to find a great deal!
and indeed it does look by your sig. pic that his little tail is healing. the "clearish" bits where the chunk is missing is indeed new growth...it'll color up eventually.
with all the fuss this thread has caused, he seems to me to look very well cared for. next time, no plastic plants :)
all the best and good luck on your finals!!!
cheers

Thanks! And I appreciate that you said that he's well cared for =). I'm glad to hear that! And for sure, I'll avoid the plastic plants. I remember I was in the pet store for a very long time trying to decide what was best. I chose the one I did because it didn't seem like it'd be bad, it wasn't a horrible price, and it looks pretty cool. I thought the big leaves would be pretty cool for him as well. Course, I wasn't able to feel what it was like 'til afterwards. But I know now what's MUCH better. didn't think it through properly I guess, even though I was standing there forever! yeesh!
Thanks again!

It appears that the OP has deleted his/her posts and requested that this thread be removed. Since it's not our policy to delete threads unnecessarily I will just lock it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Back