Is This A Good Deal

Have you bought the skimmer yet mate?? If not, i would advisse you against getting one, ive used on myself and to be honest, there a load of crap lol. If you can afford it - (i understand money is tight) lol same here . But i would try and get a deltec one. You can get them for about £130 on ebay which is good considering your getting a great skimmer! Dont worry if youve already got a v2 tho, they work ok, but will work slightly better with a more powerfull pump...

And , how are you going to use the skimmer pump as the return? THe skimmer will have to be seperate to the return pump as the water has to come out via gravity, there is no way you can pressurise it to come out the skimmer and lift it to the rim of the tank.

I think you will need to have the skimmer and a seperate return pump - something like an ocean runner or eheim maybee.

i was offred the skimmwer for 20 quid so i took it and yeah i thimk im going to grt another pump

ok then mate, sounds like a gd buy! be sure to take loads of photos for the setup!!

got there today and it wasnt drilled so no sump for me lol but ill still take some pics when i have it set up

Most reactions

Back