is there a way to make tank water look blue

ding-dongs

lol, i thought it was ning - nongs...

you know the song

"in the ning nang nong where the cows dong"

don't you love songs from playschool :lol:

"AHEM"....................................................

This is a friendly forum, remember? :dunno:

Sometimes it happens that people misunderstand each other, or just sort of rub each other the wrong way. It's likely to happen whenever and wherever a group of people get together.

It's usually easiest for everyone if you just take a deep breath and ignore whatever comment started the problem. Everyone is here to enjoy themselves, learn a little and help others, not to get stressed out.

Call for a mod if necessary, but keep things friendly, please.

I am happy to say I have never heard that song :)

OK all the pics are up.

Using one blue 03 and one "aquarium bulb" would give a great bright blue look to the tank. I would guess.

chewEboy said:
is there a way to make tank water look blue

like a dye?
My lfs, had all his tanks blue because many people ask for the pH readings on his tank and he puts the bromothymol blue (a pH indicator) in the tank. I don't see any side effects or things wrong with it - (But it is extremely dilute). I noticed when I got my bgk, he came in very blue water - thats how i could tell. And I think it actually looked nice, but only for silver fish and I would prefer clear anyway.

maybe you could look into having the glass tinted , a thin plastic film is used to tint windows on both cars and houses . Look in the telephone book . I don't know of anyone that ever wanted the done , but it probably can . Metheline blue [ spelling], I used many years ago to treat breeding tanks turn the water blue , don't know of any long term affects . I wouldn't do it any longer then I had to ." WHAT EVER FLOATS YOUR BOAT"

Adrinal said:
I am happy to say I have never heard that song :)

OK all the pics are up.

Using one blue 03 and one "aquarium bulb" would give a great bright blue look to the tank. I would guess.
YES MY SON, thats what i want it to look like

post-24-1079507314.jpg

Now all it needs is loads of bubbles

I know what you mean m8 i was going to do it but i thought it might spoil the tank if whent wrong so i never botherd

good luck if you do it

it diys that you use by the way :D

m8 above that pic of tank is v.nice where did u get wood from in tank?

so is eveyone agreed now, that it does look pretty cool blue

it actually does look ok, how expensive is the light?

looks terrible no offence...inagine if u put a neon in there wut will the red on it become? purple? LOL...and yea..too dark and is u have a glassfish, it'll be blue :rofl:

Most reactions

Back