Is She Pregnant

Just had a new female guppy and the lps said she is due soon but im unsure if she is or if its her c

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Not

• Unsure

• Total voters

hot_hazza3

Fish Crazy
Reaction score
fish2_0141.jpg

Hay guys can you help me im unsure if she is pregnant the Lps said she is and due soon but im unsure can anyone help?
cheers "H"

Oh, also she is dark anyhow so not sure if its her colour or if she id pregnant?

i hope so but wen u look at her she does look like its her colour of her skin but just patched there...i aint sure but hope so wot does every1 else think?
"H"

I would say she is pregnant. The "patched" look may just be where there aren't fry visible, if you catch my drift.

im unsure Annastasia as she is a dark colour anyhow...if i look at it close and for a while it looks like the colour is on the out side and on her scales so it could just be her scale colour.....so thick i am lol

Can you see this coloring from both sides? And the back? It's pretty unlikely she'd get that marking right there....but stranger things have happened. I'd look closely from all sides. She definitely looks pregnant to me. :)

Yep She definetly looks pregnant i would be making some romfor some new babies :D

she still hasn't popped as yet but hoping she will soon...have a feeling it also could be her markings...dont ask y but i am still unsure

:D yes she is pregnant, i have two female guppys both pregnant........waiting on my new baby fry.....cant wait. two of my mollys have had their fry (all fry in my new fry tank). :D

Well...female guppys are pretty much always pregnant, you'd literally have to seperate her from the males for atleast 6-8 months to insure that she wasn't :D Yours is definately pregant thogh :)

Edit: Get her out of that breeder box or she'll die...

-_- My platy had her fry but they didnt make it :(
but the guyyp female still hasn't had her fry as yet and i am still wondering if she is pregnant, she is bigger and fatter than the other femals so fingers crossed....oh also the answer to the gravid spot is yes i can see it both sides and at the back but again still could be her colouring???
cheers "H" :unsure:

Sorry to hear about your platy fry. I also have a pregnant female guppy who isn't having her fry she is huge i think she may burst!

Most reactions

Back