Is my tank harmful to the fish in it?:(

Sorry to hijack this thread but, this forum is so supportive, I'm just reading through all this and thinking back to other forums I've been on, not even fish related and the patronising and kick-while-you're-down attitude has been unbearable.
Support level is the difference between a newbie either running or sticking with the hobby, and it's safe to say that the support is definitely here! Thank you

Sorry to hijack this thread but, this forum is so supportive, I'm just reading through all this and thinking back to other forums I've been on, not even fish related and the patronising and kick-while-you're-down attitude has been unbearable.
Support level is the difference between a newbie either running or sticking with the hobby, and it's safe to say that the support is definitely here! Thank you

It's exactly as you say, alot of forums are full of people who have no qualms about making you feel like dirt. However, I've found that here the people are caring and compassionate, they understand that mistakes happen and things can go sour. They dont belittle people because of wrong doings, instead they help them up and teach them as well.

I wholeheartedly agree, I know my area in particular doesn't have many hobbyists when it comes to fish-keeping, more see it as a decoration. Those that do want to get into it generally have a hard time, their fish die because of poor information, with their spirits crumpled they normally sell their gear and move onto something else. Here is alot different, we do everything to help, to make sure you don't make mistakes we've done ourselves or seen others do. It's a great forum and one I'm really fond of.

Most reactions

Back