Is My Guppy Pregnent

creamo098765

Reaction score
i have 3 guppys now (after a few died boo hoo) any way i thought they were all males but two of them will not leave each others side and one has a black spot on it, ive been told this is a pregancy spot
Ill try post the pic
I cant it wants a url
i do have a website but it my ebay shop
can i put a photo on that some were for people to look
I think people will see it as advertising
OH how do i put a pic on

go to www.imageshack.us and upload ur pic there
Thanks
fishhelp3ii.jpg
]My Webpage[/url]
i hope that has worked

I WOULD SAY THAT ORANGE COLOURED 1 IS A FEMALE AND MAY BE PREGNANT ,, SEE IF ANY 1 ELSE THINKS IM RIGHT ,,

The best way to tell with guppies is to look at the anal fin. In males it is shaped like a rod, it is in fact a primitive willy, which they use for inserting sperm into the female. It is known as a gonopodium. Females have an ordinary fan-shaped fin. It is very hard to tell from your picture, it looks to me like a gonopodium but you need to have another look.

The best way to tell with guppies is to look at the anal fin. In males it is shaped like a rod, it is in fact a primitive willy, which they use for inserting sperm into the female. It is known as a gonopodium. Females have an ordinary fan-shaped fin. It is very hard to tell from your picture, it looks to me like a gonopodium but you need to have another look.
Thanks for your help ill have a better look and keep you posted
:thumbs:

Thanks for your help ill have a better look and keep you posted
:thumbs:
2 males

Most reactions

Back