Is "Ick Away" a good product?

Shay

Reaction score
Is "Ick Away" a good product? It doesn't seem to be helping.

QuICK Cure is the best! It will cure Ick within a week at the most!

never heard of that product. One I know that definitely works is......King British WS3 White Spot Terminator. It is the only medication that has ever worked for me with ich!!

Hmm, I hope this works. I admit, I've only given it three days but my fish are fying. I believe from bad water quality.

Supposedly medications kill the beneficial bacteria, but the ich kills the fish, so it's an impossible cycle.

i used quick cure and did not have luck at all, i was disappointed in the product to tell u the truth. i know a lot of you recommend it.

since i used ick away, i have had no problems. (knock on wood, knock on wood)

i cant say why it worked better than the quick cure for me

i used quick cure and did not have luck at all, i was disappointed in the product to tell u the truth. i know a lot of you recommend it.

since i used ick away, i have had no problems. (knock on wood, knock on wood)

i cant say why it worked better than the quick cure for me

This is surprising to me. A ton of people recommend it, and says it works amazingly fast. Hmmm.......I wish we could find out why it didn't work for you.
Me myself have never had to use it, cause I keep all my tanks (except the goldfish) at 80 degree and have never had a problem with Ick.

:nod: i think you are right Nina, i was just starting out with a new fish tank with no proper instructions. im sure my fish were weak and what not. i did not know then what i know now.

i still have my quick cure on hand just in case. hopefully i wont need it :p

I would not "not" recommend it. obviously a lot of people have had luck with it and whos to say that someone else did not experience results with ick away.

Most reactions

Back