Ipad

Id go for the Ipad if you can afford the little extra. Theres so many apps out there. And if you Jailbreak it. theres so much more you can do with it.

Me and my hubby have had the iPad 1 for a few months now and we`re both more than happy with them. If you have an iphone like we do, depending on which contract/network you`re with you can get the tethering set up and use that as a wireless access point wherever you are. Saves a lot of money having to pay for the 3G model when you don`t need to.

If you have an iphone that`s been jailbroken, you can get an app called mywi that will tether your phone too (on the quiet) ;)

what is jail broken and what does it do and how much it cost? etc

It breaks all of the software barriers meaning you can put extra apps on the ipad, but it also invalidates your warranty.

It's similar to chipping a console.

It's free software and it allows you to download non apple approved apps and other stuff etc

Me and my hubby have had the iPad 1 for a few months now and we`re both more than happy with them. If you have an iphone like we do, depending on which contract/network you`re with you can get the tethering set up and use that as a wireless access point wherever you are. Saves a lot of money having to pay for the 3G model when you don`t need to.

If you have an iphone that`s been jailbroken, you can get an app called mywi that will tether your phone too (on the quiet) ;)

Good app but apple include this in there update now.

Most reactions

Back