Introduction

The October FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

Fishgurl

Reaction score
Hi! I am new to this fish forum. I had some beginner’s luck with a goldfish who lived over 12 years without me knowing anything about how to maintain a tank properly. I then had a betta, but this time I visited this forum as a ‘guest’ to learn about fishless cycling and that betta also - thanks to this forum - lived a good amount of time. I am preparing to set up a new tank for a third go. I intend to use this forum to research my first planted tank. Thanks in advance for all the enthusiasts who have helped me so much over the years!

Hi! I am new to this fish forum. I had some beginner’s luck with a goldfish who lived over 12 years without me knowing anything about how to maintain a tank properly. I then had a betta, but this time I visited this forum as a ‘guest’ to learn about fishless cycling and that betta also - thanks to this forum - lived a good amount of time. I am preparing to set up a new tank for a third go. I intend to use this forum to research my first planted tank. Thanks in advance for all the enthusiasts who have helped me so much over the years!
Hi Fishgurl, planted tanks are very rewarding, if you haven’t read Diana Walstad Ecology of the Planted Aquarium I can highly recommend as a great resource for setting up a planted aquarium with a soil sub-base - I got good plant growth with her methods. PJ

Welcome @Fishgurl ! I'm so glad you've found this forum helpful, and if you have any questions your more than free to ask us! Good luck on your third tank and a whopping 12 years! Good for you! Hope you find this forum even MORE helpful and happy fish keeping! ?

Most reactions

Back