Introducing Me And My Bettas

Antigone

Reaction score
I am new to TFF, and like any betta owner, I like to show off my fish :)

Lets start with the boys:

Lithium - Standard VT with one heck of a tail, a 4 yr old grumpy man
inNewTank.jpg

Video of Lithium flaring his huge tail :)

Banana - found him in a hole in the wall pet store in a half filled small drinking cup still trying to flare at his neighbor while his tail was in his face
Banana.jpg

Glais - fidgety little thing. Pitty he ate off his tail :(
justglais.jpg

Strife - Couldn't pass up a silver CT :)
3461663568_5cd9ea5e62_o.jpg

3377310374_9651ef582b_o.jpg

Ava - Sold as a girl. I only have his baby picture, he is such a deep black that he hardly shows up in my dim light :rolleyes: Imagine his fins longer.
Ava08.jpg

Cassius - I told myself, no fish... unless there is a copper. Well you can see what happened! :lol:
Cassius.jpg

Loki - my first non-pet store fish. Brother to Kansas, Tugboat, and Allosaurus
grr.jpg

PhotoShootLoki.jpg

Tsunami - my only thai bred fishy. A gift from a good friend <3 (first picture photo credit, the_fisheries)
steelblue.jpg

NewFishTsunami.jpg

Now onto my girlies....

Hilde - My first girl. A complete nutball.
Hilde07.jpg

Naddy - Very gentle girl. I attempted to breed her with Strife, but he couldn't get a good wrap around her buxom body :lol:
big.jpg

January - My newest little girl. Couldn't pass up tiny yellow ventrals :wub:
PhotoShootJanuary1.jpg

PhotoShootJanuary2.jpg

Antigone - First pic is the day I got her. She was sold too young and couldn't fit her mouth around the pellets they were offering her. Second picture is a month after I got her :)
3333932292_f0b3ba9136_o.jpg

PhotoShootAntigone.jpg

Allosaurus - Sister to Kansas, Tugboat and Loki. She's a sweetie and gets prettier every day :)
PhotoShootAllo1.jpg

Kansas - Sister to Allosaurus, Kansas, and Tugboat. Very sweet girl. Parents were both HMxHMPK so she ended up with some long finned genes
pkorlongfin.jpg

Tugboat - Sister to Kansas, Allosaurus, and Loki. She is a HM. I don't need to say more. She is my jewel.
PhotoShootTugboat1.jpg

PhotoShootTugboat3.jpg

And last but not least! My betta unimaculata pair :)
UnimacPair2.jpg

Those are all of my fishes! I hope you enjoyed them :)

Wowzers! some absolutely stunning fishies you have there! Such tast you hsve!! lol

Thank you :)

Hmm not all of the pictures are showing up... Don't know why ????

They are all immensely stunning! All beautiful and well looked after! We wont mind more pics either! LOL (You take very good ones :))

lovely fish! im in love with your old man...he's much like my old man- red, ridiculous fins, and grumpy! :hyper:
thanks for sharing!

wow buetiful join the betta club its free

Stunning Bettas! And welcome to the forum! Luv the bettas and beautiful pics too!

wow, them pics and truly class. cool bettas u got there,
and your headin bout perpare for loadsa pics, only made me want to see more. i love seein other ppls pic of their fish and tanks

Omgz

*drools*

Lithium has an amazing tail! I wish Oz's tail would hurry up and grow. It's still short from his days in the LFS.

Really, really good looking fish. How do you keep them? Bowls? Divided tanks? Filtered or not? I'm trying to work out how to do a cheap multi-betta set up and I imagine you've got a few tips!

You have some really beautiful fish, i can't believe how vibrant the colours are on your blue females, well done x

Most reactions

Back