Introducing Cocoa The Staffy Pup :)

DizzyMoo

Fish Fanatic
Reaction score
Hi all , This is cocoa our staffy pup she will be 10wks old on monday. We've had her just short of 5wks as the lady we bought her off wasn't looking after her properly & kept claiming the mum wasn't bothering with any of the pups so being kept seperate, Whether or not to believe this was a problem as i know full well a pup should be kept ith mum til 8-10wks but i'd already paid for her so i went back & decided IF she wasn't with mum or feeding from mum at all then whats the point in her being kept in a small 3ft cage with 5 siblings & not being allowed out to roam or interact with the ppl living there, So i went back & collected her, Got her off weetabix onto puppy food, biscuits & puppy milk & wow the difference in her in the nearly 5wks is unreal.
She is such a dol & we love her to bits, These are piccies from her 1st wk/2 here so will update with how she is now as she is growing great, no longer a little fatty from weetabix & is full of life :)

So ...here is cocoa :)

I used my sons old heat pad teddy to keep her warm & snuggly at night to try resemble siblings, and for comfort really. She loved it!
Picture710.jpg

Picture709.jpg

Gorgeous face or what? x
Picture698.jpg

WANT HER, WANT HER, WANT HER, WANT HER lol :shifty: :drool:
She looks so cute staffs are brilliant dogs so loving and friendly wish i had one again but two collies will have to do lol. :good:

how cute is that doggy reminds me of when my staffys where babys there both ten now :)
enjoy your time while shes a pup and take lots of pics and stuff they grow up soooooo fast
regards scot

Oh what a little sweetie, wonder how long it will take her to grow into her coller :lol:

I nominate picture one for pet of the month

Seffie x

:fish:

Aww wow thanks for the nominations, Not quite sure what happens i'm a newb :)
I agree staffs are fab!!

Don't worry i'll be getting some new pics this weekend, she is coming on leaps & bounds & i'm so glad we got her.
I'm expecting & she'll be 6mth old when baby is due so she'll be house trained & hopefully know commands, timing perfect so i can cope with her & baby.
Then soon as vets allow she'll be getting spayed & then spoilt :)

She still sleeps with that heat pad teddy , the middle comes out to microwave it so i just bung it in for 30 seconds & it's just nice enough for her, She uses that paw print blanket to snuggle up with, usually underneath if she can get under herself lol

Aww, how cute! The heat pad is a good idea. I love the last picture. Could she really walk yet when you got her?

Aww, how cute! The heat pad is a good idea. I love the last picture. Could she really walk yet when you got her?

Yep she could walk although seemed nervous, if she attempted anything faster she just tripped herself up was cute in a funny way hehe

Ahhhh I LOVE her!! Does she have any brothers/sisters begging for homes....

Well she had 5 other siblings, all the same colour with just diff white patches underneath. But all were sold & homed at 5+ wks which is why i got her so early.

5 weeks old thats really young to be taken away from mum bless
scot :)

Oh i know i wasn't expecting her til 8wks, but the woman was after rehoming at 6wks, then contacted me to say earlier. It wasnt til i was collecting her i found out that another buyer of her pups was also unhappy with the care of the pups & took his at 5wks old when he went on a visit to keep in touch he just refused to give his pup back. She was healthy just not fed properly, not being weaned properly or associated with people properly, I got her checked by a vet & he was happy enough. A shame but she was much better off being with me on a correct puppy diet & attention.

Most reactions

Back