Interpet River.reef Set Up

i must say, those neons are really doing it for me; they are growing on me alot more than rummy nose tetras :lol:

Might try live plants at some stage, but at the moment am content with plastic, having had no success in the past with the real thing. I agree the lighting is quite impressive for a small tank even if somewhat slightly noisy when the lights/fans are on.

Cheers, Steve.

:unsure:
i would get in contact with your local fish shop or where u got ur tank cos that noise is from ball-bearings from the fans they should be able to get replacements from their rep worth a try it annoys me off royally on mine.
Regard Jonny

Thanks for that, may be worth a try..any problems with filter media remaining in place?

:huh:

Thanks for that, may be worth a try..any problems with filter media remaining in place?

:huh:
yeah i've also had that problem but not really seen it as a major issue. i'm sure somit could be found that is simple to sort it but i would not bother unless u think it will become a major issue.
Regard Jonny

hows the tank going....

gi
ot one of them last week, just cycling it this week
first fish next week all being well

Nice setup, very cool! I like the mix of cardinals and black neons. What is the tank's volume?

(Reply to iwantmorecash)...

All going well so far, I have added a few more Cardinals and some Cory Pandas...cant complain!

Most reactions

Back