Interpet #6 Anti White-spot

phil204

Reaction score
Has anyone ever used this treatment, I read in post that you have to dissolve it in hot to the touch water rather than "warm" water as it states in the instructions or it doesn't work. I have been using it dissolved in "warm" water for 2 weeks and my whitespot has yet to clear up, was wondering to persist with it using the new method or change to a different brand. Anyone else had experience on this?

ive always used that treatment for whitespot, and its always been effective... Have you tried turning your temperature up? If this still doesnt work get yourself some protzin (made by waterlife in a little white box) that treats a number of diseases but u have to becareful that u half dose if u got scaleless fish (ie loachs) hope this helps ;)

My temp hasn't dropped below 28c, turned it up to 30c but my fish didn't like it. Did you just dissolve it in warm water?

ye, never had any problems... The only 1 i dissolve in a warmer water is the antifungus treatment as that seems to go into little balls otherwise.... but ye warm water give it a really good stir and pour in :) have u got any carbon filters in ur aquarium?

No I took it at from the start, maybe it's a really bad dose or something! I have added another dose today so I'll see how it goes and try the waterlife if it doesn't clear. Thanks for the advice!

its ok, mayb some1 else will reply whos had a similar problem and might be able to help you further.. :)

Most reactions

Back