Instructions For The Co2 Fizz Factory

walker001

Fish Fanatic
Reaction score
Hi, any help would be appriciated. I tried DIY Co2. Mixed results. So I gave the Jungle Co2 Fizz Factory a try. Bad thing is, I lost or threw away the instructions. The is the plastic bottle with water and tube that runs to top of box. There is also a short hose sticking off the left side. That is the problem. What the hell is it for, I can't remember. Should it be capped off. Above water? Under water?

I can't remeber for the life of me and the thing was under water, capless. Maybe a pressure release thing I just ignored when I put the thing together?

Thanks for any help. This $15.00 piece of plastic has me baffled.

Walker

Instructions:
Fill the reaction vial from your CO2 Fizz Factory with tap or tank water up to the fill line. Connect the 10" airline tubing from the top of the reaction vial to the airline tube connector that is already attached to the 10" airline tubing from the chamber. Stand the reaction vial upright on a flat surface, drop in one CO2 Fizz Tab, close the lid immediately and watch it fizz! The tablet completely dissolves in two minutes, producing CO2 gas that moves through the tubing and into the holding chamber. After the tablet dissolves and no more fizzing or bubbling is visible, the reaction vial along with its 10" airline tubing can be detached. The CO2 gas in the holding chamber will slowly dissolve into the aquarium water, providing a valuable source of carbon for your plants.

Most reactions

Back