(Insert Title Along Theme Of "hi! I'm New" Here)

emerald76

Reaction score
Hi!
My name is emerald76. I'm from MD and keep a 33 gal community freshwater planted with rummynose tetras, GBR, peppered cories, black Moscow guppies and a old strain of gold body red guppies with some snakeskin patterning. I was going to have a fish room but as I am still in high school at a very prestigious and difficult program that was shot down by my parents. I want to start a 2.5 gal RCS bowl. I am a member of aquariumadvice.com and just wanted to meet some new people. I am a horseback rider at a high level and also am a certified SCUBA diver through my grandfather's Delta, PA-based company. If you figure out who I really am, good for you! My face and name can be found online for sure because I am involved in many things. I also sail and play lacrosse and field hockey. I'm pleased to be here and hope you will be just as excited to meet me as I am you!
Please excuse the bubblers and faux plants. I am in the midst of an ich outbreak and only just started this tank so I am using the fakes for some cover.

Welcome to TFF. Hope you enjoy the stay. Would love to go scuba diving, bet that is heaps of fun! :D

welcomeani.gif
 to TFF!
Where is MD? Not being from USA I haven't a clue. Some I can work out, but not this one.

Mamashack said:
welcomeani.gif
 to TFF!
Where is MD? Not being from USA I haven't a clue. Some I can work out, but not this one.

Maryland I do believe. But we will see... :p

welcome, i am also a certified SCUBA diver for the UK :) welcome to the forum 

welcomeani.gif
to TFF!

Hope you enjoy it here :)

The title you have given for this post, is a little unusual ....... :lol:

Thanks everyone! MD is along the east coast of the US. SCUBA diving is awesome, so beautiful! I went on a trip from my grandfather's company for checkout to Cozumel, Mexico and I've been one other time and going again this march. Keep in mind I've only been certified since 2013, I'm young (; oh yes also MD is Maryland- crabs, boats, lacrosse, and horses! Or, as so put on many billboards in Baltimore, "We bleed purple in fall and orange in spring!", referring to our football team, the Ravens, and our baseball team, the Orioles.

Most reactions

Back