Injured ID shark

Joeyt66

Fish Fanatic
Reaction score
i have an Id shark that has a hole in his top fin(maybe dorsal i dunno) he had it for some time now but it looks like it might be getting bigger. I added some stress coat hoping that might help. Ive heard mela fix is good but i have a 135 gallon tank which would cost me a lot to treat the whole tank. I also dont wanna change him into a smaller tank as i thnik it would really stress him out. Any one have any ideas? It doesnt seem to sother him as he gulps down his food fast enough.

How big is this ID Shark? I know they get really big. I saw some today at the LFS and they were in a 10 gallon tank and were about 5" already :unsure: I asked the guy who worked there and he said they were ordered by someone with a really big tank :dunno:

Barracuda518 said:
How big is this ID Shark? I know they get really big. I saw some today at the LFS and they were in a 10 gallon tank and were about 5" already :unsure: I asked the guy who worked there and he said they were ordered by someone with a really big tank :dunno:
[snapback]879393[/snapback]​

He is just small prolly 4 inches

I wasn't criticising. Just pointing out. I wrote hope you have a pond for it, but thought that would be far more condescending and deleted it.

I think they are a fantastic fish, but so often sold to the wrong peeps.

Best of luck with the fin.

Most reactions

Back