Indian Fern Over Run!

Of course, I have quite a few of these as have let them over run! Its covering over 3/4 of my 5foot tank!

PM sending now...

I remember the little bit of Indian Fern you sent me, And have too say too anyone here it was top quality, And that was just a throw in as part of a deal. :) Still doing great in my tanks. Lots of shoots :)

+1 for this one. I may even get some more myself hehe

haha yeah i gave up stalking you for a while. Might take it back up :good:

Yeah there all doing great :) Got lots of shoots from most of them :) They were great too get "Forgotten Valley" started off :)

Hows tricks your way? :)

on

right Im off to check this valley out....

Things are good,neglected my planted tank hence some trimming now! Been focusing on the marine tank mostly! Then realised my other tank is limited on light because of the indian fern haha!

I wish i hadnt entered Tank of the Month now, The tank has come along leaps and bounds, and had some decent changes,

Lots of lushous plants in there now with the addition of c02 for the past month or so. Wish i had held off too enter :lol: But im MR Impatient.

Might actually get some decent snaps tomorrow and get them up, Seeing as it has new boys in there now with my Beta being in there.

:lol: haha asif it got too the point where light was restricted eesh!!!!

OH and ill pretend i didnt read that little remark about the salty side Hmmmmm...

Yeh its gotten very bad haha! Well plants are happy :D
haha marine is awesome :D
I am waiting for the updated pic ;)

Well keep your eyes out tomorrow for updates on the Valley :) Look forward too seeing your response hehe :) its amazing how much it has grown. I mean the Java Fern is now a HUGE bunch with moss all around it on the wood. Filling the top left of the tank, And the Vallis has grown a hell of alot. Aswell as the swords.

Anyway ill stop spamming your sales thread.

And again Shhhhhh... no more marine comments otherwise you will be in trouble :lol: lol were planted over here hehe

Most reactions

Back