In the works

Are both females are crowntail or just halfmoon geno? Are they came with same sibling or others parent? As for betta, it is usually breeding down the sibling to get more what you aim for. If you crossing others, your goal might be skew a bit off because you don't know what their back ground is.
For example in blue line, if both have red wash, breeding sibling is the best to get more pure blue in the future. How they do it is sellecting the babies that is less red wash. Then breed again. Then sellect the babies again to more blue. Eventually you will get pure solid blue than have red wash. The more you go down, the more solid blue babies without red wash. I think you can go as far as 10 generation. If you planning to do this blue line, then it is wise to have two saperated pair going. Then after 10 generation, swap both babies around and keep breeding down. This is how IBC breeders tuning their own betta to make it perfect form as what they want it to look like a champion.
As for which betta female to choose, either one is the same good off spring. Why i said that because they both mustard gas. No matter which one you choose, they still mustard gas. Don't forget in blue line they do have green steel, blue color. Therefore, you will get some of this and some of that and they all mustard gas. :)
Oh yeah, I don't have mustard gas. :)
But I am getting some from thailand. Mustard hm plakat. :) What I want to breed? hehehe cross with my royalblue halfmoon babies. :) This will be real interesting result. :)

Most reactions

Back