I'm So Excited!

Congratulations on your first Betta fish. I'm sure that you're going to enjoy him. :)

Isis (Ice-sis) is a nice egyptian name plus he's an icy colour.
He's beautiful looks like my boy who i got from joby too

hmm yeah I like isis too, will see when I get him.

Getting his tank this afternoon, gonna stick some mature media in it and one of the other fish to get it all cycled and set up ready for his arrival.

Changed my mind about the tank too, he's gonna have a whole 8g to himself :D getting Ian a matching tank for his betta too. So excited! :D

How 'bout Gandalf? Or Mithrandir, Tharkun, Olorin. All of which are Gandalf's names. Hehe. Whatever.

How 'bout Gandalf? Or Mithrandir, Tharkun, Olorin. All of which are Gandalf's names. Hehe. Whatever.

hmmm gandalf could work quite like that!!!

thinking one of the characters form discworld... cos Ian's betta is called rincewind, just so they match :rolleyes:

thanks,

I'm liking posiedon, gonna wait until I've got him before i decide, need to see what his personality is like really.
hi whata bout adonus not sure of the spelling but he was a very beautiful god??? only a thought he is georgous hmm ur betta i mean :wub:

don't want any boxers :p

i've thought before about a greek/egyptian god or soemthing alone those lines for a name..... don't really know many though :rolleyes:

hmmmmmmmmmm posiedon.... i like that actually :D

OMG I just totally was weird right their. When you were saying about greek or egyptian gods, my old CT male who died awhile ago's name popped into my head. Even though it is not a greek or egyptian god. (and I hadn't read the next line yet) And it was POSEIDON!) Then I read the next line and I was like WHOA!
Anyways, thought I would share. I pictured Poseidon as a blue though. (I guess that is probably because the Poseidon I had was a multi, but mostly blue...)

Good luck with him! he is beautiful.

BTW... Poseidon is the Beautiful CT in my Avatar piccy up there :D

Just wanted to point out that this post is from August 06 so i'm thinkin he may have his name and be very settled by now lol

what about anubis i know anubis is dark though it still is a good name or i would go with isis :good:

Named years ago and probably passing onto his twilight years by now :rolleyes:

Most reactions

Back