I'm new

PrObLeM_ChIlD

Fish Fanatic
Reaction score
I there I'm Ashley, i'm new to these parts and got a few questions where i will ask in the proper areas.. I have 2 20 gallon tanks one with guppys, neons, african dwarf frogs, and mickey mouse fish and another tank with dwarf puffer fish.. both tanks going great at the moment so hello to all

im new too! i have a Beta named mr.fin and a black moor named mr. waddles :D and i really wanna get a spotted puffer fish well actually i'd like a few of them :p when i get a job and can pay for a nice big tank with a filter! i luv fish. when i move out and get rich im gunna have at least 4 tanks of fish in every room!!

Hey ho, another newcomer to this forum, although I am registered in a couple of others! I have a few tanks, the largest being a 6ft 500litre set up as a community. I also have a vivarium with rough skinned newts and african dwarf frogs, a few breeding programmes, a lovely big blue crawfish in a stand alone tank, a small marine tank, brackish stuff, cold water tank, wildlife pond with a balanced eco + a few other tropical tanks with various bits in them. I, like many others have a soft spot for catfish and have loads of these in just about every tank I have!! I enjoy forums just to read what many others are doing in the fishworld, help out if I can and learn stuff from some of you experts who scare me you know so much!! I live in Central Scotland and am lucky cos I have a decent local store who know their eggs.

Fish rock :lol:

Everyone - Welcome to the one of the most friendliest & helpful fish forums that I have found!

Scottdog - Where is your LFS? I also live in Scotland and am always looking for a new shop to visit?

Jazz_UK

Welcome guys! With a board like this you'll never have any question go unanswered! Best of luck! :D

-Ashley

Most reactions

Back