Im New

luque

Fishaholic
Reaction score
i joined this site about 4 days ago and ive posted quite a few things now but it still says none posted :crazy: and on certain topics it says im unable to comment on this topic. if anyone could help then thanks

Well that one posted ok :good:

oh, on mine it still says posts 0.

Hi I have spent two days trying to work out how to register a post and had to validate my registration with the administrator before posting . There could be a problem with on line security to get rid of spamers.

Hi luque. I found out that you need to post in one of the topics that aren't the main ones - such as in livebearers or similar to have your posts show up. It isn't stated very clearly in the newbie information.

WELCOME! :good:

tank.gif

thanks for the reply tmack but it still doesnt work because it comes up; The error returned was:
Sorry, you do not have permission to start a topic in this forum in everything but newbie and i need to ask a question on it :crazy:

by the way bettaboyo and luque are both me i thought if i got a new one it may work.

you should have recieved an email after registering, it should include a link that validates your account allowing you to post freely throughout the forum, sometimes it ends up in the junk folder so check there too. hope this helped and :hi: to the forum

you should have recieved an email after registering, it should include a link that validates your account allowing you to post freely throughout the forum, sometimes it ends up in the junk folder so check there too. hope this helped and :hi: to the forum

i also have this problem and ive validated.

i also have this problem and ive validated.

i honestly don't know then, this sorted the problem for me

Most reactions

Back