I'm Getting New Fishesssss! :)

constantine03

Fishaholic
Reaction score
So, as many of you saw in the previous thread, I adopted 4 new HM guys. They're on their way to me RIGHT NOW and will be here Weds! I'm so excited!!

The little men came! There's a copper, orange, red, and multi (hopefully he'll grow into that anal fin!)!!!
Still getting used to their surroundings. I'll take more photos once they're fully colored up.

fish891.jpg

fish900.jpg

fish901.jpg

fish907.jpg

I'm also getting 4 new females! I don't know what the males will be, but here are pics of 3 of the 4 females coming! The one not shown should be a solid blue HM. I love all the grizzled babies!!

Pics/fish from jesstkidding at ub!

I LOVE the little greenish BF female with the fin damage. I didn't initially ask for her, but just couldn't stop thinking about her! When I wrote back and asked if I could pay for her and add her to the order, the seller said she'd just give her to me since she has the damage! YayYayYay!! :D

She wrote me and stated that she's not certain the light colored HM female is actually a female. She looks FM to me...what do you think?

Attachments

• DSC01115.jpg
    DSC01115.jpg
    27.1 KB · Views: 37
  • DSC01117.jpg
    DSC01117.jpg
    29.1 KB · Views: 34
  • DSC01133.jpg
    DSC01133.jpg
    29.9 KB · Views: 22
Rofl... wow.. that betta bug has completely taken over you! rofl

Anywho... those females are absolutely gorgeous! Their colors are so pretty.

Are you getting the HMs from that guy you posted about with the 200 hm males he was going to euthanize?
God I really hope he didn't go through with that.

I can't wait to see pics of the males you get.

I love your fooshies.....I got lots of girls. I didnt like the girls when I started getting Bettas but I now think they are as much fun as the males and generally healthier :good: :good:

the light lilac one is so pretty...I want her...hehe.

4 males are coming to my house on wed too....well they are for my sister because she works during the day and didnt want the fish sitting on the porch all day. but if they are as pretty as your girls I may have to keep one.

nice fishees... I particuarly like the orange male. The multi-coloured male is interesting. His colouring makes him look patriotic (he reminds me of a flag).

I like the fact your girls are all pastelly-girly type colours and your boys are brighter, darker boy-type colours.

New pictures!

I think the orange guy's my favorite. He's very feisty! He doesn't even have to flare to look like he does...possibly a DT carrier? Also, I have a copper girl without a mate, so I was excited to see a copper come. I love his mask.

Copper
fish956.jpg

fish961.jpg

Multi
fish942.jpg

fish936.jpg

Orange
fish937.jpg

fish941.jpg

Red
fish972.jpg

fish974.jpg