I'm Back!

The October FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

NeonSagaris

Fish Fanatic
Reaction score
Hello everyone, I'm NeonSagaris. Some of you may or may not remember me from a few years ago, but I am back after a few years hiatus!

I've been moving around a lot recently, so I do not own an aquarium currently. I will be moving into another home in a few months, give or take, so, once that's done with, I'll begin with a new aquarium which is very exciting for me! I'm looking forward to picking up the hobby again. So at the moment I'm just thinking about my possible future aquarium and what I shall stock it with, which is always fun.

It's good to be back! 
smile.png

Welcome back Neon!

Good to see you are planning on returning to the hobby! What size tank are you hoping get once you have settled in the new house? Also what would you want to stock it with?

Well, I'm looking at an AquaOak Large Cube as a possibility, so around 155 liters, maybe a little less. That's just as a starting point though. It's months away yet so I have plenty of time to think about the tank etc.

But for fish, I've been back and forth on a lot of things. At the moment I am very very interested in the Neon Green Rasbora. I would love to have a shoal of these little guys, 10-12 perhaps. But I am not sure on what else to have as tank mates. I know the Neon Greens are small fish that prefer the company of other similarly sized fish, so I'm looking at an aquarium populated by lil' critters. I've been looking into a lot of other fish too, such as Endlers, Sparkling Gouramis, Harlequin Rasboras, Cardinal Tetras, Norman's Lampeye etc etc to include with the Neon Greens.

But that's where I am at the moment.
wink.png

Welcome back. If they look like your avatar, a shoal would be great.

Most reactions

Back