I'm Back!

laura120381

Fishaholic
Reaction score
Hi Everyone!

Thought I had better re-introduce myself as I have not been on the forum for a long time.  To those with whom I made friends before...its great to be back!  Can't wait to learn more!  To new members I haven't yet 'met. Hi there!!  you can learn a bit more about me on my profile.  Hope everyone is well.

Look forward to speaking with you all soon!

L. xx

Ps - just bought a Juwel Rio 180.  open to all stocking suggestions etc.  i also need to buy a filter so recommendations would be great.   I usually go for fluval externals but all suggestions would be appreciated...especially if there is a good, cheaper version out there!  all the more to spend on stocking!  we have a while yet to think about that as we have cycling to go through first!! lol. 
yahoo.gif

w00t.gif

Welcome back!

Have you had a read of our new cycling thread? You might learn some new stuff ;)

I look forward to seeing pics of the tank when its all set up and running :D

Thanks!  Had a quick look but going to sit down later with a cuppa and have a good read!  looks really informative. :) xx

Hi Laura! Welcome back, nice to meet you :D

Hi Laura

Welcome back onto the forum. I had a read at your profile. I'm near you. You never know, I might take you up on your fish boarding service. Interesting. Good luck.

David

Hi Laura,

Welcome back, even though I don't know who you are!

laugh.png

Like you, I was away from the forum for a looong while, until two weeks ago! 

Most reactions

Back