Im After A New Tank..

youngfisher

Marine Keeper..
Reaction score
Well, you all know I sold my orca last week, and have the Aqua Medic Chromis, i dislike it so does my dad, im just not happy with it. Urghhh, I want a tank like the orca but a different look! So im on the hunt again, 2ft-2.5ft wide, needs to have a sump so could people keep there eyes peeled please. Looks like the fun of transferring everything AGAIN will be happening soon.

The joys! (--The Aqua Medic Chromis Will Be Up For Sale Once New Tank Is Bought If Anyones Interested--)

YF what is wrong with the deltec skimmer? And how much money are you looking to spend, and what is the least/most volume?

Seffiex

Seffie, volume id like it above 130+ price range varys, if I like the look of the tank etc i will pay whats needed (silly with my money lol) - it produces bubbles and I just dont like the way it sits on the tank etc. The tanks just not for me im afraid.

- Aslong as its between 2ft and under 3ft I will be interested! lol

Custom build is your best bet but it wont be as cheap but you get what you want.

Alternatly FLUVAL OSAKA

I dont have the time or patience to build one morri lol. I will have a look at that fluval :good:

I second the Fluval Osaka! 155! I LOVE mine and you could easily put a sump in the cupboard.
:D

If you go for the RSM go for the 130D version as all the wrinkles of the plain 130 were ironed out in the D :D

Its 2nd hand so im not quite sure which one it is. I will find out friday.

Most reactions

Back