I'm Addicted To This Site!

crabberdude

Reaction score
lol
Everyday when I come home from work I get on the comp and browse this site hours on end. and I am learning a TON about fishies, tanks etc. in the future when I own my own place ill probably get a huge tank and deck it out with tropical fish, plants, etc. there is so much useful information here. big lessons i have learned : Always do your research and don't listen to people at petsmart :D . There are people here that dont even have crabs themselves that know more than employees at petstores. In the end petstores just want to make $$$$$$.

Yeah my family is about to move to Wilmington ( a coastal city) and the university there has one of the best marine biology schools in the region. I can't say I am not interested!!! maybe I have found my calling! :lol:

Hello crabberdude. What part of Charlotte are you in? I'm just across the river in Mt. Holly. It really is a great forum.

lol, yes it gets addicting as you get loads of information... welcome into that stage!!

lol
Everyday when I come home from work I get on the comp and browse this site hours on end. and I am learning a TON about fishies, tanks etc.

Same here - my OH thinks I've lost the plot and am 'fish obsessive'!!!!! :hyper: :drool:

i am inclined to agree! I spend all day at work browsing, and learning more and more every day, even though i am not a 'newbie' so to speak but you never stop learning. My OH says 'you been on that bloody forum again?' then i say 'yes' and grin like so :D !

Same here - regularly visit the site throughout the day. The wealth of information and also members prepared to help makes this one of the best forums around.

:lol: me addicted too. I have learnt so much here and it nice to be able to ask and get an answer quickly and different opinions instead of searching books. It hasn't helped my mts though, everytime i see nice fish and members tanks with their beautiful fish i want some and feel the need for another tank :shout:
Angel

I love this website also people here are very helpful and gives us gr8 information. 10x Ladies and Boys.

:no: you sad, sad person :no:

:hi: to the rest of us suckers!.........I rue the day that I discovered this forum :crazy: Now know loads about fish but now can't sleep before 1am., grass is a foot high, car needs washing/servicing, wife doesn't care anymore, run out of beer, put on weight, didn't even know they banned smoking in pubs, mortgage rate has gone up 3 times but I don't care........hey, I'm happy :hyper:

Most reactions

Back