Im A Grandma!

Congratulations from one Nanny to another Nanny - oh you will have so much fun

Seffie x

ps we miss you over on the salty side :sad:

Awwww...Congratulations hun :flowers: :flowers: :flowers:
Hope Mummy and baby...and Daddy of course, are all doing well!

Lisa x

sorry i forgot all about this thread .. well they went home on monday morning- i went up to get them and we`ve had the most fantastic 2 wks ..but im deffo not as young as i thought i was
blush.gif

anyway heres the wee man- Josh.. 10wks

this is me and him sharing a joke while mum and dad went out for dinner
088-1.jpg

ive only today uploaded the pics.. theres loads, but ill just post the one as i didnt ask permission from sam ( not that i think for one min he`ll mind of course)
hes deffo a grandmas boy.. he loves the fish, loves the car, loves top gear..and we were watching Michael mackintire when i took this

will probably pop up again in a few weeks to play santa
smile.gif

Awwwwwwwww he's gorgeous.

Bet your enjoying having your own bed back now though :)

oh you are sooo right!! i got back ache from being comfy :lol: but mags...i so wish i was closer, sams suggested going back up there...it wouldnt be the worst move ive ever made :)
i dunno who i miss more sam or josh
wub.gif

wow he is big for 10 weeks!

what a happy little chappy though! you can just see he is going to be a big ball of mischief!

awww.. congrats - hes soo cute! :hyper: and i can see a fish tank behind him in the pic - hes on the right track! lol

Blimey, you've only just moved back to Wales, you remind me of my mother, constantly moving, never stays in one place for long :rolleyes:

fact is mags.. ive only now even worked up the guts for a divorce ( hes here) my family all live within " coffee" distance, and thats not good! i was happy in dundee, theres nothing to keep me here while i could be there....sams GF wont come here as she has a few issueswith her parents ( sam is obviously half caste) and i woukdnt be tempted to nag her but i would like to be closer to "be there" im certainly not the interfering kind.. no no.

anyway its a nice drive :lol:

Hey if you would be happier back up there, then go for it hon and arrrgggh to having family close enough for coffee, mine are all over 4 hours away from me and thats just the way I like it :lol:

Most reactions

Back