Ill show you mine....

Yea, sweet! Ever thought of pouring a few gallons of de-clor in there and use it as a tank? I know I would. :p

Angry_Platy said:
Discomafia said:
Yea, sweet! Ever thought of pouring a few gallons of de-clor in there and use it as a tank? I know I would. :p
I am glad I wasn't the only one to think that :lol:
Yea, that's the first thing I think of whenever I see a mass of water. What kind of fish/how many could live in there... :S

Discomafia said:
u guys r gunna think im wierd, but i reduced my pool to a minimum amount of water (above ground) and after it got all disgusting, i had over 20 frogs living in there

Here we go...Just took these today, we are gettin a nice snowstorm this week :whistle:

This is the AirChair. Good for spinning, unless drunk.
Backyard001.jpg

Heres a general picture of the backyard. Basketball net for playing pool ball (which gets quite dangerous when the elbows start flying), garden on the right, and trampoline at the back. The middle is the pool, with diving board visable at far end.
Backyard002.jpg

Here is a close-up of the trampoline. Have had her for 10 years, best 300$ we've ever spent. Its so worked in, you almost hit the ground. Gives ya amazing air though :thumbs: .
Backyard003.jpg

This is the patio, where the best parties in southern Ontario happen (to the disgust of our neighbours).
Backyard004.jpg

Heres the pond... :lol:
Backyard005.jpg

Grill and beer cooler.
Backyard006.jpg

Hottub with homemade siding and stairs :kana: :flex: ;) You like?
Backyard007.jpg

Well, there ya have it. I cant wait to get pics in spring and summer :thumbs: .

DB :fish:

Please quit chit chatting in threads and taking them over. PM each other already,no one else cares.

BTW~ nice pool, Lenna :hey:

Okay, "bear" with me here..........

This is a before shot of our front yard, it's a mutated picture because I cut and pasted 3 different pictures together to get a panoramic view.

It was REALLY gross when we bought the house (left side of pict) the yard was SOOOO dead that if you went barefoot in it you would cry :-(

Looking West:

old_prp.jpg

Next is a phot taken the following Spring, last Spring, after we had put in a fence and "STARTED" with the grass process....... :
Oh, that's my little boy :wub:

Looking North off my front porch:

property_1.jpg

And finally,
this was late last summer......I had put in some bushes, some flower beds and gotten the grass looking 1000 TIMES better!!!!

Oh, and excuse the sunny washed out look.....it was EXTREMELY bright this day.....

yard1.jpg

yard2.jpg

:*)

:wub:
:wub:

Most reactions

Back