If you could have ANY fish tank setup with ANYTHING, what would it be?

I would probably go with a 500 gallon tank. With as many haps and peacocks as possible and with some females maybe to since they would have so much room. I am going to get a 60 gallon with a few peacocks and haps but I would do it on a bigger scale and it would give me a lot more options and possibilities. There is about a thousand other tank I would like as well like a 1000 gallon with a bunch of different schools of tetras and Cory’s.

500 gallon Wyoming foothills biotope: Colorado cutthroat trout, Paiute sculpins, big schools of red shiners and maybe plains killifish, mountain suckers, crawdads. Tons of rockwork with massive powerheads concealed inside, attached to a river manifold for strong current. Huge airstones also concealed in the rockwork, and a chiller to keep the whole thing cold. A huge botanical filter on the back-top of the tank with native riparian plants. Plumbed for super easy, giant water changes.

I doubt I would ever do a tank like this myself; even if I strike it super-rich (I'm a public school music teacher: It could happen), I don't think I could justify the money. But maybe just maybe someday I'll find a doctor's office that will pay me to build it. Might as well dream big. 😁

I would probably go with a 500 gallon tank. With as many haps and peacocks as possible and with some females maybe to since they would have so much room. I am going to get a 60 gallon with a few peacocks and haps but I would do it on a bigger scale and it would give me a lot more options and possibilities. There is about a thousand other tank I would like as well like a 1000 gallon with a bunch of different schools of tetras and Cory’s.
sounds awesome bro, i love peacocks and haps

500 gallon Wyoming foothills biotope: Colorado cutthroat trout, Paiute sculpins, big schools of red shiners and maybe plains killifish, mountain suckers, crawdads. Tons of rockwork with massive powerheads concealed inside, attached to a river manifold for strong current. Huge airstones also concealed in the rockwork, and a chiller to keep the whole thing cold. A huge botanical filter on the back-top of the tank with native riparian plants. Plumbed for super easy, giant water changes.

I doubt I would ever do a tank like this myself; even if I strike it super-rich (I'm a public school music teacher: It could happen), I don't think I could justify the money. But maybe just maybe someday I'll find a doctor's office that will pay me to build it. Might as well dream big.
A tank with trout sounds awesome 👍

Most reactions

Back