If U Live In Australia

My son wants to live in austrailia :lol:
So he's going to uni

great tank and teh reason i put australia is because some fish on this forum arent aviable in australia nd som things arnt aviable so thats y i put australia

My picture isn't that great, but you'll get the general idea of how my tank looks once I can work out how the heck to put a picture in a reply!

Ok, nope can't work it out!

Ahhh I see. What's available. Well, fish, I'm very understocked in mine at the moment - making a LFS trip soon. Maybe we should all mention how much we pay for things out here too considering it's ridiculous compared to everywhere else! :lol:

Jozlyn - did you try using the upload attachment feature where you can just upload it from your hard drive without having to host it elsewhere? You just go through the add attachment bit in the reply box, browse for your file, upload it, then select it from the list and add it to your reply...

Maybe people should say where they are from so we can get to know who is from around where in aus? Just a thought.

Originally Jake asked if anyone lives in Brisbane Australia, but he has changed it to a wider option by saying australia in general.

He is only a kid, and is just curious.

Most reactions

Back