Id On Fish

It looks a bit like one of the striped rasbora species,

still could do with another picture showing the whole fish tbh

whatever it is is currenly the size of a male endler
i will get more pics when i get home
but were diidi it come from?

Its Bluefin killifish (Lucinia goodei) one of our North America native killifish.

um i dropped my phone in my tank....i removed the battery and am waiting to see if it is totalled....

i was trying to get an above shot and it slipped... :unsure:

i will search for pics of what you people suggested until i have something to take pics with

Its Bluefin killifish (Lucinia goodei) one of our North America native killifish.

just searched that and exact match!! but no blue fins, maybey too young?

but beautiful!! :drool: :drool: :drool:

i want MORE!!!

Mostly likely you have a female bluefin or immature bluefin. Only mature male bluefins has blue dorsal fins.

Mostly likely you have a female bluefin or immature bluefin. Only mature male bluefins has blue dorsal fins.

ok, do you know were i can get more?

can you catch some and send them to me?

i live in ohio! i researched and it dosent say they are from ohio!!

:drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool:

aarent kkillis the ones where you can leave the eggs then put em in water and then theyre born so it may of come in on a or ornament or something

I wish I still has my bluefins but I moved out and sold all fish. I got mine from www.aquaculturestore.com and sometimes from feeder shrimp tank. You can find bluefins in ghost shrimp tank or plant tank in your lfs, the bluefins are hitchtakers, come in with shipment.

I wish I still has my bluefins but I moved out and sold all fish. I got mine from www.aquaculturestore.com and sometimes from feeder shrimp tank. You can find bluefins in ghost shrimp tank or plant tank in your lfs, the bluefins are hitchtakers, come in with shipment.

thanks!

Most reactions

Back