Ich Question

g_man

Reaction score
my female guppy is sick i think because no matter what i do it doesn't work i tryed aquarium salt,and raising the water temp, i have also tryed the ich treatment(Jungle fish care ich clear tank buddies tablets) 3 days in a row and water changes. i can see an ich spot on her and she wont stop rubbing her buddy on the gravel what should i do???????

my female guppy is sick i think because no matter what i do it doesn't work i tryed aquarium salt,and raising the water temp, i have also tryed the ich treatment(Jungle fish care ich clear tank buddies tablets) 3 days in a row and water changes. i can see an ich spot on her and she wont stop rubbing her buddy on the gravel what should i do???????
ich the life cycle is about 21 days i think, how long does it say to treat on the ich meds

it says if symptoms persist after one treatment to repeat treatments every 24 hours and do a 25% water change each time

i had same prob i put mine in room temp water with sand bottom for a day and been fine ever since

If it's ich you treat every 3 days after a good 20% water change. for a total of 12 days that should kill the ich.

You cant kill the spot's on the fish, only the larval at the free swimming stages can be killed. This is why u treat every 3 days.

Most reactions

Back