I Want One!

devon_charm your tempting me so much to scrap my dp tank and go for one of your halfmoons instead, stunning! Then again they will proberbly all be gone by the time i get there :lol:

Laura
Go on, you know you want to :p

Sorry Dev i'll stop replying. As i said i'm sure you'll get him ;)

devon_charm your tempting me so much to scrap my dp tank and go for one of your halfmoons instead, stunning! Then again they will proberbly all be gone by the time i get there :lol:

Laura
Go on, you know you want to :p

Sorry Dev i'll stop replying. As i said i'm sure you'll get him ;)

I know i want to :drool: Ive had this lovely 10 gallon sat for a month while i wait for some Dps to come in stock... but now im seriously thinking about divding it for two males (to save on postage costs of course :rolleyes: )

Sorry dev, im sure you will get him first, he is beautiful but i want tank 26 :lol:

Oh no!! I've fallen for tank 2 as well!! I can afford him easy enough, but I don't know if I can house 3 males now cos the missus is on about getting her own 4 footer, so there won't be room for my two 2ft tanks and another home for a 3rd male....boo hoo.

Yes but before long this house will look like PAH! lol There isn't the room, so might have to consider using a blanked out divider.....hmmmm, that could work....

Haha my house does look like PAH what with all the bettas and then about 20 2fts for trops and spawning and the likes...good job my fella understands me :)

Right, well I got him :D :D :D and I just got to wait now until Tuesday........
Might I recommend www.thebettalady.co.uk as an excellent source of fish and the customer service is exceptional.

lol i'm so glad you got him, i was worrying about it but was very pleased to see him go to you :D Roll on Tuesday eh

Most reactions

Back