I Want One!

Friday/Saturday...I think i should change the time next time as it gets confusing when i say midnight lol

Well yav told eveyone now lol. I'm sure you will be :) He's a lovely active boy, started faring and prancing about as soon as he went in the photo tank. I'm glad you found one you liked any way.

Right, well, no offence Devon, but I want this thread removed so that no-one else can get there first!! lol If I get him, I will quite happily sing and dance your website's name all over this forum...lol

Hmmmm.......could do with a steel blue hm myself :hey: Cheers for pointing it out :good:

No offence Bronzy but I saw him first!! Let a newbie have a stunna for once, might encourage me to go bigger, better, faster (??) in my hobby to get up in the big league with the rest of you boys/girls....lol

Anyways, you just got a new one of 'Fleabay', so what do you want another one for? :huh: Be thankful Netty is so generous in her appreciation of the hobby, if her comment in your recent thread is anything to go by...lol Nah, seriously, I do want that fish and I will be GUTTED if I don't get him. Here's hoping....

I better make sure i get the site all updated in time then hadn't i, can't have you hanging on any longer for him :)

If it didn't violate the site rules, I'd pay for him now Devon and have him by the weekend....lol I have somewhere suitable for him to go until his main home is ready..lol Actually, is the site in 'real time', that is, as soon as a fish is sold it shows as sold, or is there a delay?

Devorax - dont take me seriously, no one else does :lol: I'm working on HMPK so i dont need that guy :no: And Netty is working on her butterfly FT lines, so she doesn't need it either :no:

devon_charm your tempting me so much to scrap my dp tank and go for one of your halfmoons instead, stunning! Then again they will proberbly all be gone by the time i get there :lol:

Laura

Look, will everyone please STOP adding comments, that way this thread will quickly sink to the bottom of the page and no-one will notice...... :shifty:
No, seriously, thanks to everyone for the feedback.

Most reactions

Back