I Want It!

Oh look, they will post to Australia! That's far enough away :hey:

Things like this should be banned :no:

im confused why the picture has a platy and a goldfish in?
its a silly idea, large opening at top, no room for filter or heater, wey too small for most fish and invertbrates. best used as a plant pot i would say.

im confused why the picture has a platy and a goldfish in?
its a silly idea, large opening at top, no room for filter or heater, wey too small for most fish and invertbrates. best used as a plant pot i would say.

I was going to mention the goldfish and the platy, but I thought maybe the goldfish was really something else, and I didn't want to look stupid. Did you notice how the description mentions how it's perfect for goldfish? Maybe if there was such a thing as a pygmy goldfish that stayed about an inch....!

It would make a nice vase to put some aquatic plants in but definitely isn't suitable for fish.

Ive seen quite a few of them in use they look quite nice all done up. But with bettas in them and nothing else!! If someone buys something like this they should only buy it for a fighter!!

i think the tanks too small for a betta. i would even think twice about having a fry in there for more then a couple of weeks.

Bettas are definitely not suited for them as it does not have a cover and bettas will definitely jump. You would eventually come home to an empty bowl and a dried up betta on the carpet.

Bettas are definitely not suited for them as it does not have a cover and bettas will definitely jump. You would eventually come home to an empty bowl and a dried up betta on the carpet.

Yes, and can they jump!

I once floated a plastic breeding trap FULL of platty fry in a tank that housed a betta. The trap floated a good three quarters of an inch out out the water. Next day the trap housed a very ,very fat betta and one or two very traumatised fry.

Sadly, the betta later died :no:

Most reactions

Back