I Want A Bigger Tank!

My parents gave me my 10 gallon when I was about 6-7 years old and it took me until I was 17 to twist their arms enough to get a 29 gallon....6 months after that I brought home a 55 gallon. But that was on a weekend they were away, by the time they got back sunday night it was up and running with fish in the spare room so they couldn't make me get rid of it!

My parents gave me my 10 gallon when I was about 6-7 years old and it took me until I was 17 to twist their arms enough to get a 29 gallon....6 months after that I brought home a 55 gallon. But that was on a weekend they were away, by the time they got back sunday night it was up and running with fish in the spare room so they couldn't make me get rid of it!

that rocks.i wish my parents went away.then my 75 would be home :shifty: :rolleyes:

ive had my 4.5 UKG for like 1 month, and am in the process of getting a 30 gal one, after being sold wrong fish with bad advice, damn you petsathome lol oh well looks like i neeed a new tank then :rolleyes: what ever am i to do with the extra 20g worth of fish once ive boosted the numbers :lol:

Most reactions

Back