I think I might have a problem

There's still the intervention to have. You have MTS, just accept it and talk about it. :)

There's still the intervention to have. You have MTS, just accept it and talk about it. :)
I do right now for sure but I'm ok with it :) I'm sat in my office with 4 tanks right now I have one downstairs and one in my dining room - taking it slow to get everything right but so far so good!

The Rice Fish were from a really reputable retailer - it is inevitable that in the trade that some fish come through ill but this was a bit of an outlier for me from this store usually really solid.

Thanks Colin :) I thought you might have thought this was about my MTS!

I think that the API General Cure might be worth a try seems like its quite quick and effective. It says on the API site that it does not effect filter bacteria or snails but do you know if cherry shrimp will be ok with it?

Wills
Make sure there is no copper in what you decide to try as it'll kill the shrimp.

There is no copper in worming medications. But one worm med (flubendazole) does kill shrimps and snails even without copper.

Most reactions

Back