I Think I Know The Answer To This....

leah00

Reaction score
Ok, here goes...... Is a honey gourami too small to go into my 75gal (stocking in sig)?

It's because we had two little gouramis in the 10 gallon tank and one of them recently died, so now there's a little solo guy swimming around. I would like to get rid of the 10 gallon. It's supposed to be my husband's tank but he doesn't take care of it and it's just a chore to me because I don't like small tanks. It would be perfect if I could just throw the little guy (fish not husband) in the big tank and toss the 10 gallon.... But my sev and firemouths will probably eat it up, huh? :blush:

Yeah they are pretty mean (well one is). He doesn't really chase anyone but the other fm and the sev. Everybody else stays out of the way. I'm just worried that the little honey gourami is too small to take being chased even a little bit. The tiger barbs are little too but those things are invincible.

I think the Honey Gourami would be massacerd.

Lol. Yeah, I guess he'll have to just stay in his little aquarium alone. Maybe I can get myself to be more "into" the little aquarium.... Or make my husband take care of it!

I think if they were added in before the Cichlids,they wouldn't even notice them...but adding now is asking for trouble.

Most reactions

Back