36e8f3d0.jpg

0470885a.jpg

de61028b.jpg

828bf043.jpg

184f99e9.jpg

e19ab3fd.jpg

86dbcd02.jpg

Awwwww cute ! :wub:
Nice to see her leg is all healed up and that she's now having some fun in the sun.

blue ice i just love that dog. I sure think you are crazy over it to. I love them pictures Keep Them Comming/

What a SWEETIE! Her face in the last picture looks like she saw a ghost!

is that raft made for pets or is it just a normal floating raft with net material? are you worried she might pop it? i need to get one!

Thanks all :)

That is actually 2 rafts.The orange one is a dollar store buy (cost $8) it is mesh in the middle and inflated ring around that.

The raft inside of the orange one is a foam tube with a netting attached. Using both together gives her the support to make her feel safe...and the foam tubing protects the inflatable tubing somewhat.(walmart special,less then 10$)

But seeing as the inflatable one was only 8$,I figure I won't mind much if she does pop it.It's worth it so I can see her have some fun and keep cool :D

I love these pics, they put such a smile on my face. I just can't get enough of seeing her excited and happy facial expressions as she plays :D :wub:

just looked at them again for the third time today...the last one is absolutely my favorite - such a hilarious expression and i love seeing water caught in motion like that!

Most reactions

Back