I Ordered Some Brine Shrimp Eggs On Ebay

ccskitten

Fish Crazy
Reaction score
Hi

I'm sorry if this thread should go somewhere else but I had to share my story!!!

On the weekend I posted a thread on here about how to hatch brine shrimp. I thought I would give it a go so ordered some on ebay.

Anyway, today my postman noticed that the packaging on my parcel had ripped and had a peak inside. What he found was a suspicious white powder. He took this to the police station which went into automatic lockdown!! Over the next couple of hours the police tested this suspicious substance and researched me. They decided to pull me in for questioning. This was highly embarrassing as I was at an exercise class and they decided to block the car park and wait for me to come out. They asked me loads of questions and I gave them my ebay details for them to check my purchase. The white powder was actually aquarium salt that came free with the eggs. They were eventually happy with my story and let me go. An hour later a nice policeman returned my package to me.

I have just emailed the ebay seller advising him to label his packages and to wrap them properly. What a nightmare!!

Just thought you would like a giggle at my experience.

Cindy x

god damn fish addicts lol

Bet the postman doesnt get into trouble for nosing inside someone elses post!!

Makes me wonder, what did they think the eggs looked like. :rolleyes:

LOL :):):)

Well that better than the seller posting you drugs, and u thinking it's salt.

lol that is very funny! I used to get dry ferts sent through the post for my planted tank and was always waiting for the day when something like this happen :)

Most reactions

Back